More than 40 years of innovation and success
- Expansion of office and production buildings in Germany
- Expansion of the production facilities in Brazil.
- Expansion of the production facilities in Germany.
- Foundation of a TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK subsidiary in the Czech Republic.
- Foundation of TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK Mexico.
- Expansion of the production facilities in USA.
- New administration offices and canteen.
- Start of the expansion of the headquarters buildings in Germany.
- Planned final date for the new production halls in December 2015.
- First TOX®-Applied-Engineering-Award, an award for the outstanding education performance to the University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg-Weingarten.
- Expansion of the production facilities in Germany and Korea. Groundbreaking for the new facility in Brazil and for expansion in China, Japan and India.
- TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK expands its modular press program by presses for setting nuts, bolts and solid punch rivets.
- TOX®-ElectricDrive No# 1000 was delivered on March 9.
- The TOX®-Powerpackage line-Q is introduced as well as a controller line-Q for TOX®-ElectricDrive.
- The complementary line-X supports the customized servo drive applications.
- The new TOX®-MICROpoint and TOX®-TWINpoint open new perspectives for the joining applications.
- TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK in China, Japan and India are able to move into own facilities.
- Foundation of TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK Poland
- Taking over the joint venture with Brazil into an own subsidiary of TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK
- TOX®-Process Monitoring CEP 400 is introduced.
- Building of a production facility in India.
- Introduction of the TOX®-FinePress program. With a complete range of presses and tools we enter the market of small presses.
- TOX®-Korea moves into an own building.
- Foundation of TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK India, Pune and TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Expansion of the prodcution capacity in China.
- The ClinchRivet® is used in several assembly plants - a new competition for the regular rivets.
- TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK is celebrating its 25th anniversary.
- Presentation TOX®-ElectricDrive - a user-friendly servodrive with a efficient combination of hard- and software.
- Foundation of an own company in Japan
- Expansion of the facilities in Germany and the US. Implementation of SAP.
- Delivery of the 100,000 TOX®-Powerpackage cylinder.
- Foundation of TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK in Korea to strengthen the presence on the Asian market.
- Start of production in China and setup of a local sales organization.
- Increase in export activities.
- Establishment of subsidiaries and joint ventures in smaller markets.
- The TOX®-Round-Point is first applied in automobiles. With transmission housings and sunroofs a success story begins.
- First application of the TOX®-Round Point in mass-production (office chair).
- Introduction of the TOX®-Joining Technology "Clinching".
- Foundation of PRESSOTECHNIK Ltd. in Chicago, USA.
- Development of a resistance welding cylinder based on the Powerpackage.
- Development of the complete Powerpackage product line.
- Foundation of PRESSOTECHNIK GmbH in Germany. Introduction of the first Powerpackage cylinder.